For those who didn’t go to NAB or those who didn’t get to see everything, Jeff Williams will be giving us a quick recap on the happenings at NAB.
- As a vendor, what did I expect and what actually happened at this year’s NAB show?
- What was the gossip in the hallways?
- What does Yellowtec bring to the media marketplace? – I’ll be really short on this
- What would those in attendance of this dinner like to see NAB improve upon to get them to attend a future show?
- Have you heard about The Next Best Thing Tour? I will talk about how this is a traveling show which goes to many markets where the engineers and staff don’t go to NAB.
This will be an IN-PERSON meeting at the Denny’s at Atwater Village.
3060 N San Fernando Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90065
You will need to bring $20 (cash) for food.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Jeff Williams represents the German product line of Yellowtec and owns Yellowtec USA. Yellowtec is known for studio products consisting of mic arms, monitor arms, light signaling products, USB sound cards, and small footprint audio consoles. Jeff started his radio career at the age of 16 answering calls and helping Shotgun Tom Kelly with his all-request oldies show at KBZT in San Diego. By the age of 17, received his first paycheck from KFMB in San Diego and a year later went off to college. While attending Emerson College in Boston he worked at WRKO as a producer. Once graduated from Emerson, he moved back to San Diego to continue his radio career at KFMB, KSDO, and KOGO and moved up to being Program Director of KPOP. In 1999 he transferred within Clear Channel to become an Operations Manager and Program Director of all news-talk properties in Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, and San Luis Obispo. Prior to starting Yellowtec USA, he was Operations Manager for Knight Broadcasting in Santa Maria.